The Thread about Nothing....

I'm back. Home that is.

Tour of Bright was ace.... well... most of it.... and I won MMASA, so that makes the **** parts ok.

Hotham was cut 8k short because of shitness.....but they added a kicker at the end. Held on to the death, took GC and picked up 3rd on the final stage too. Ace.

Originally Posted by gplama
I'm back. Home that is.

Tour of Bright was ace.... well... most of it.... and I won MMASA, so that makes the **** parts ok.

Hotham was cut 8k short because of shitness.....but they added a kicker at the end. Held on to the death, took GC and picked up 3rd on the final stage too. Ace.

That bloke in the background staring at his headstem...is that Chris Froome?

Originally Posted by Helmet Hair

I saw a db9 in the street once, I think I actually creamed myself when it took off from the lights. 12 cylinders of soundgasm......
This was two eyeballs of fugliness.

Originally Posted by classic1

That bloke in the background staring at his headstem...is that Chris Froome?
Spink. Has been around a few years now. Can ride. Was DSQ on Stage 2 for crossing double whites more than once. Was allowed to ride Stage 3..... DSQ from results.

Ha. Don't get me finished. Them knuts are right up there with vegans and moan hoax-tards

.... ride.
Grouse. Did you win loads of cash?
Were there any hills on the TT course? Some of the bigger guys did a lot shitter than I would've predicted

Originally Posted by 531Aussie
Grouse. Did you win loads of cash?
Were there any hills on the TT course? Some of the bigger guys did a lot shitter than I would've predicted
Stage 1 1st - $130
Stage 3 3rd - $70
GC Win - $330

Dentist bill for breaking a filling off my back tooth, $260. Follow up visit this Friday, $1000.

Hills, yes. Nothing big though. Also wet when MMASA rode it.

Stage 1 1st - $130
Stage 3 3rd - $70
GC Win - $330

Dentist bill for breaking a filling off my back tooth, $260. Follow up visit this Friday, $1000.

Hills, yes. Nothing big though. Also wet when MMASA rode it.
:)
Glad you're keeping the dream alive.
How'd you break the filling? In the race? Grinding?
Well done, btw.

Originally Posted by bbp

:)
Glad you're keeping the dream alive.
How'd you break the filling? In the race? Grinding?
Well done, btw.
Not sure. 14 year old filling... just went MIA.

Grinding? Maybe. Daggering most likely.

Cheers. Race tales and pics here: http://gplama.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/tour-of-bright-2014-masters-a.html

And don't call me when I'm batting one out watching Jane Bunn on Ch7 news. lols.

Cheers Wil. Sorry I took the context away.
I'm listening to ABC Jazz tonight, with cheap red wine, and they've just touched on one of my faves.
I'll see if I can get a youtube to show.
0.jpg

Love you all still.

Choice, Beepers. I've got a nice piece of Charlie Parker vinyl sitting somewhere.

Here's what I'm listening to in the pre-dawn...
0.jpg