The Thread about Nothing....

Originally Posted by classic1

Unless you slammed the anchors on or deviated 2 feet, **** em Nev. Should watch where they are going. If they wanna do Abdu or Talinsky impersonations that's not your fault.
Yep, that's right. As long as you're pretty much holding your line, and not doing a sudden track stand, what happens behind is not of your making.

On the subject of not wanting to feel your ********, it turns out I'm joining beepers in the bumpy bum club. Not the Christmas present to myself I was looking for, but since I'm not a plumber I get the lightweight version, not needing drugs, but haven't been on a bike yet. I'm hoping its not going to be a drama, but I'll find out soon.:confused:

I hope this doesn't portend the start of a haemorrhoid epidemic amongst the men of the TAN.

paulambry said:
[COLOR=FF00AA]Happy Birthday[/COLOR] To a gentleman with a heart of
Thanks Monsieur Pauly & MsTags. Canberra bro and I are trashing each other's cellars in Bendigo after a truly excellent steak - life is good! Have a great day Ross.​

At least I have an excuse for rhoid rage now,:big-smile: Nah, just feeling sorry for myself, getting old etc. so far I'm using stone fruit as a stool softener, its working well. I'll be rooted when it goes out of season though........ Oh and go suck a big one classo, your turn will surely follow. You. Every. Where.......

Helmet Hair said:
At least I have an excuse for rhoid rage now,:big-smile: Nah, just feeling sorry for myself, getting old etc. so far I'm using stone fruit as a stool softener, its working well. I'll be rooted when it goes out of season though........ Oh and go suck a big one classo, your turn will surely follow. You. Every. Where.......
So stone fruit > a bunch of grapes?

Originally Posted by bbp

G'day Eion. Love ya.
I'm definitely improving. Even ventured out to sink some **** this arvo. By Crikey there's some exceptional first weekend of summer totty about.
Chur, Beepers. I'm glad to hear that you're on the mend, especially with Summer on its way. Ready to make up for lost time?

Originally Posted by classic1

Jane Bun and her boobage are coming to you soon on 7 news
She's burst onto the scene. :) Some dudes were talking about her attributes on the radio the other day.

Lama smashing Bright to pieces

http://mobile.raceresult.com/details/results.php?lang=en&page=6&eventid=33250&contest=4&name=ONLINE%20Results%7CStage%201%20McDonalds%20Time%20Trial&format=view

If youse blokes want a natural stool softener, eat heaps of cherries. They contain a decent amount of sorbitol, which, in liquid form (brand name Sorbilax), is used as a laxative.

Helmet Hair said:
On the subject of not wanting to feel your ********, it turns out I'm joining beepers in the bumpy bum club. Not the Christmas present to myself I was looking for, but since I'm not a plumber I get the lightweight version, not needing drugs, but haven't been on a bike yet. I'm hoping its not going to be a drama, but I'll find out soon.:confused:
Actually if you're prone to using your upper body when you pedal ie pulling on the bars to increase your leverage it will definitely make them worse. It's a posture that doesn't help rhoids. Leg pressure only and no diaphragm pressure should be ok. I ll need to learn to remember that when I get back in the saddle. And if you ever feel the lumps when you're wiping you'd better get used to pushing them back up past the sphincter. Hopefully they'll diminish with time. Psyllium husk is cheap (it's what's in expensive Metamucil) at the supermarket and a spoonful a day on muesli or whatever is simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbp .

Psyllium husk is cheap (it's what's in expensive Metamucil) at the supermarket and a spoonful a day on muesli or whatever is simple.

Yep, and psyllium has absolutely no flavour, so you can add it to whatever you like (including soups). It absorbs a lot of fluid however, so be aware of that and make sure you drink enough water during the day. I chuck mine into yoghurt (the real stuff, unsweetened) with some fruit - stewed rhubarb at the moment - and a bit of oat bran for extra fibre.

Actually, the lack of flavour can make it a bit weird as well, which I think is why Metamucil is so popular. But definitely agree, a bag of psyllium husks from the supermarket is way cheaper than Metamucil.

Originally Posted by 531Aussie
Lama smashing Bright to pieces

http://mobile.raceresult.com/details/results.php?lang=en&page=6&eventid=33250&contest=4&name=ONLINE%20Results%7CStage%201%20McDonalds%20Time%20Trial&format=view
Yeah nah, he took over a minute on Michael Gallagher, who was about 14th in the national elite time trail this year. Jeeepers