The Thread about Nothing....

Geoff Vadar said:
Speaking of losing the plot.....enjoy some Pommy architectural retardation.
our achiteckchur pwns pommy achiteckchur

php0diGKe_600x400_3892.jpg

SEGFTG said:
OK I'll fess up - have been thoroughly pissing myself of late with some much posting on the TAN. Prolly havent got a whole lot to offer but I should pull my finger out and make an effort.

So g'day - wheres my picture of ma's girls bike:D
Here ......

thy-nd-mixtecmplt05.jpg

Jeez Hitchy now your mate flyer is trying to post here...sure he isn't the local member for Sunbury or something? You know so much about him...:D

Hitchy said:
...aint it grouse living in an unmoderated forum!
The old Sailing Anarchy forum used to have a notice from the moderator which went something like "If someone tells you to GFY don't come whining to me because I'm sick of all the complaints and I'll tell you to **** off too"
:D
Used to be a great site but for a while all anyone ever posted was "GFY"....bit like "Grand Tours" on this forum.
+10 for the link...I predict a great future for biker jk. :D

Jono L said:
Exy sent a letter bomb to the Olinda PO box after Flipper called him a we girly man....
I thought the postal workers were the ones sposed to go nuts and bomb/shoot people!

SEGFTG said:
I thought the postal workers were the ones sposed to go nuts and bomb/shoot people!

You obviously weren't 'lurking' enough back in the 'exy' days!...he'd out 'postal' any postie! :D

I just worked out who that Stephen Quartermain barracks for. It's whoever is playing Collingwood. The gheylord.

classic1 said:
I just worked out who that Stephen Quartermain barracks for. It's whoever is playing Collingwood. The gheylord.

What about Walls..."anyone but essendon"...not a man to carry a grudge, our Wallsy....I think it goes back to when Sheedy snotted him in about 1969! :D

See Leon Davis run rings around all those Essendon players.

Speaking of abodiginies and your mob Hitchy, I reckon with the amount of aboriginals in your team they should have a big yellow circle in the middle of the guernsey.

New Essendon club song.

The time has come
Too say fairs fair
To give it back
To pay our share

New Essendon jumper.

aboriginal_flag_photo.gif

gplama said:
OK which fat gheylard just fell outta bed in Melbourne? Whole shaky shaky place here....
Not just Classo and Hitchy getting their weekly nookie? :p

"Did the earth move for you too, darling?" :D :D

gplama said:
OK which fat gheylard just fell outta bed in Melbourne? Whole shaky shaky place here....
What was it on the richter scale? We had a 5 point something a few years back. It shook the **** out of the house.

Those richter scales aren't linear. The are logarithmic or something, so a 6 is 10x stronger than a 5 or some such confusing logic.

matagi said:
Not just Classo and Hitchy getting their weekly nookie? :p

"Did the earth move for you too, darling?" :D :D
Me and Hitchy don't root. Too far to drive.

stevebaby said:
I think you've mentioned some of your Dad's stuff before IIRC. Jeez, It must be like a treasure trove of Australian cycling history in his garage.
Treasure trove is overstating it. Hoarding a lifetimes worth of **** is probably more of an accurate description. He still has a few 'vintage' bits and pieces that weren't smashed in falls by either him or me over the years.

There is stuff there still serviceable like Nuovo record two bolt seatposts that I wouldnt use in a million years because they are a pain in the **** to adjust, or old style pedals for clips and straps, old cinelli stems, brake calipers that were good in their day but suck compared to even 105 or Veloce... that kind of stuff.