What happened??

Christopher Jor

Guest
Dark humor for some, but the Fark site put it best:

California has 6.5 earthquake -- citizens yawn, go back to dreary lives

and I thought *I* had a bad day when my tire went flat.

Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, ((CA))..

Found three bodys so far. A tower fell on a sidewalk and parked cars and several stores in one town.
Unreinforce masonry, been banned for several decades.