Your favourite meal/recipe?

NorthGAUltrarnr said:
Rice & chicken, and a few Ensures :)

or beer and pizza:D

NG,
I note that the pizza complements the beer! After a few beers the hunger sets in and there's nothing quite like a pizza to maintain the thirst!! :D

Kind regards,

Hi, I am Tony........and Pasta is my one of the favourite meal..........!:)

Tony Bleyar :rolleyes:
http://naughty.blogsavy.com/

This is Harry Potter a Great fan of Own ......and my favourite meal is Chees Pizza.......! :rolleyes:

Harry Potter :p
http://allendonald.wordpress.com/2007/05/05/hello-world/

My favourite meal/recipe is Wada Pao<Indian fast food>...............!and I also love South Indian Dishesh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):eek:;)

Tom Cruz :eek:
http://jewelrypiece.blogtopia.com

My favourite meal is only Milk ............! I love milk.............!:D:D:D:D:D
Stupide Answer!!!!!!!!:eek::(:mad:

Steave Waugh :)
http://naughty.blogsavy.com/

My favourite meal is Veg. Chenise food...........!:rolleyes:

Shen Bond :)
http://allendonald.wordpress.com/2007/05/05/hello-world/

Bacon or egg sandwich, or a beef onion/steak and kidney pie :)

And if im still hungry after that, its some fish, a few cans of coca cola, a cheese pizza or a big bar of fruit and nut cadbruys chocolate.

My favorite is Spaghetti! Not just the night before a ride but anytime. My favorite Spaghetti Recipe is my mothers (yeah, I hear all of the snickers), but Sarah does a hell of a good job too. Her specialty is stuffed shells which is my second favorite. All of this pasta explains my 200+ weight:( .

kdelong said:
My favorite is Spaghetti! Not just the night before a ride but anytime. My favorite Spaghetti Recipe is my mothers (yeah, I hear all of the snickers), but Sarah does a hell of a good job too. Her specialty is stuffed shells which is my second favorite. All of this pasta explains my 200+ weight:( .

KdL,

Its the Power to Weight Ratio that counts: And Pasta is one of the best fuels for that so don't worry about the few extra pounds.

Kind regards,

Is it weird to have excessive emoticons on a reply, i mean, I see a strange similarity in some of these posts by harry potter and tom cruz. Is there some weird pedophilial activity going on in cycling forums? -strange replies

WIGGUM1 said:
Is it weird to have excessive emoticons on a reply, i mean, I see a strange similarity in some of these posts by harry potter and tom cruz. Is there some weird pedophilial activity going on in cycling forums? -strange replies

W1,

I'm not sure, but if they were after juveniles wouldn't they be advancing happy meals and the like as their favorites?

Kind regards.

James Bruce Gil said:
W1,

I'm not sure, but if they were after juveniles wouldn't they be advancing happy meals and the like as their favorites?

Kind regards.
This is true...still strange though.

WIGGUM1 said:
This is true...still strange though.

W1,

It is strange indeed. However, have you thought how strange it is to enjoy peddling a contrivance, like a bicyle?

Many people here in Sydney certainly think I'm strange......they tell me in no uncertain terms when they overtake me for about the third or fourth time in traffic along the way and in turn I pass them while they are queued at the traffic signals.

Words like....idiot...ar*hole... and worse are all descriptive words in the realm of strange when describing a cyclist don't you think?

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
W1,

It is strange indeed. However, have you thought how strange it is to enjoy peddling a contrivance, like a bicyle?

Many people here in Sydney certainly think I'm strange......they tell me in no uncertain terms when they overtake me for about the third or fourth time in traffic along the way and in turn I pass them while they are queued at the traffic signals.

Words like....idiot...ar*hole... and worse are all descriptive words in the realm of strange when describing a cyclist don't you think?

Kind regards,
You should check out the People ever scream at you for nothing? thread, very amusing, there are a couple other threads with horrific auto-cyclist interactions. My favorite would have to be from this hillbilly, but I cant find it so it must have been deleted. He was some guy that was vehemently opposed to cyclists on the back roads. He went so far as to say he would make sure he killed if he hit us so we wouldnt sue him.

WIGGUM1 said:
You should check out the People ever scream at you for nothing? thread, very amusing, there are a couple other threads with horrific auto-cyclist interactions. My favorite would have to be from this hillbilly, but I cant find it so it must have been deleted. He was some guy that was vehemently opposed to cyclists on the back roads. He went so far as to say he would make sure he killed if he hit us so we wouldnt sue him.

W1,

As a regular cyclist of more than 50 years daily riding, I have been abused by all sorts, but I can only recall twice when I think a driver has deliberately tried to line me up. Fortunately, they both missed.

Usually, and I have been knocked over twice in the same time, it is because drivers have no appreciation of how fast cyclists are moving. It seems that they just can't spare the extra 1/2 second to wait for cyclists to pass a side street. For some reason drivers love to overtake cyclists and turn across them into side streets. I have near misses in these situations on a weekly basis.

To keep things as they should be in this thread: What are your thoughts on Asian food?

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
W1,

To keep things as they should be in this thread: What are your thoughts on Asian food?

Kind regards,
Haha, gotta go with the kung pao chicken...usually too much msg though.

WIGGUM1 said:
Haha, gotta go with the kung pao chicken...usually too much msg though.

W1,

Here in Sydney most of the Asian Restaurants advertise that they don't use MSG in cooking and make a big thing of it.

It has never bothered me personally, but I had a friend who just would not ever go for Asian food until one occasion when we were all in a dimished state after overindulging in several natures bountiful delights.

To cut a long story; About an hour after we had had the meal he collapsed and we thought he had had a heart attack. It was just the effect of the MSG that gave him cardiac arythmia.

After he recovered he told us he was allergic to MSG! Up till then he had never ever said that he couldn't eat Asian food because of the allergy.

Kind regards,

I just wanted to satisfy a curiosity that I have. In Italy one of the most appreciated analcoholic drinks is the "Chinotto". It's very similar to Coca-cola, it's dark, with bubbles, though it's an extract of the vegetal "Citrus Myrtifolia", that's a variation of the Orange tree. We also drink Sprite, Fanta Orange, Fanta Lemon and so on, but (in Italy!) the Chinotto is appreciated (depending on the region) also more than the Coca-cola! Do you have this drink in your country?

Sikhandar said:
I just wanted to satisfy a curiosity that I have. In Italy one of the most appreciated analcoholic drinks is the "Chinotto". It's very similar to Coca-cola, it's dark, with bubbles, though it's an extract of the vegetal "Citrus Myrtifolia", that's a variation of the Orange tree. We also drink Sprite, Fanta Orange, Fanta Lemon and so on, but (in Italy!) the Chinotto is appreciated (depending on the region) also more than the Coca-cola! Do you have this drink in your country?

Sikhandar,

The local Italo-Australian community make a home brew versions here, but so far as I know its not possible to buy locally made commercial brands. We do see imported Chinotto in specialty shops and in some Italian restaurants.

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
Sikhandar,

The local Italo-Australian community make a home brew versions here, but so far as I know its not possible to buy locally made commercial brands. We do see imported Chinotto in specialty shops and in some Italian restaurants.

Kind regards,
:D perfect! If I come to australia I know where to go... I *love* chinotto...