civil human beings

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadhouse

Aug 2, 2009
are much more intelligent than that.

You have been banned for the following reason:
User can't seem to act like a civil human being.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

good. that's exactly what i wanted and expected of precisely lesser human beings. you yourself proved it first, i just called you out on it. and don't kid yourself, i went in for the kill on purpose just to prove that exact point itself. it wasn't my privelage to be a part of your weak bullsh!t and don't you ever kid yourself into thinking any different, but i bet you already do. too trasnsparently funny.

Preston, and this one stays up for good.

alienator said:
Once again, another pointless rant.

Kill? What a laugh. Civil? Hah.

no it wasn't pointless you ****, i posted the way i did on cyclingnews this morning so as to specifically draw them into doing exactly what they did so I could call them out in my own way. i'm not impressed with them one bit and if they wanna take my voice from this world, well, guess what? there are much bigger people around then them. ever heard of cyclingforums.com?

i don't act such a fool until i'm forced into doing so and a point is to be made. I wasn't wrong in the first place and i wasn't about to go back in kissing anyone's ass. I never will.

I would prefer it if you didn't bring your issues with other websites to this one.

steve said:
I would prefer it if you didn't bring your issues with other websites to this one.

perfectly understandable as you have asked me before to not do just that. but i ask you this, what other website? ;)

none other have ever given the opportunity to if nothing else allow the freedom to voice a rant. that is why i know that this is the only appropriate site for me. I belong with the likes of real men, I belong here with you and i thank you once again for your patience and your leadership. I've never known of such acceptance of everyone and their ability to publicly voice themselves without a one sided blind authoritarian negligent verdict and still be considered equal as you have have allowed here on your site. Thanks.

and please, let my call out of the lesser thans stay public. I want them all to know just how little they really are.

Preston.

Status
Not open for further replies.