civil unrest in australia...what gives?

davidmc said:
I do miss Cornmuffinconer waxing eloquent :rolleyes: You are correct, lets get back to our normal fighting errr...discussions ;)
I dont know about you guys , but I am never wrong:)

davidmc said:
As FredC has indicated, you are in the wrong section if you want to discuss spoke diameter & such. The subject heading of the soapbox would have tipped off "most" people :rolleyes: It clearly states:

Now clear-off :mad: :D
Well said!
:D

stevebaby said:
Well said!
:D
This is scary - We're all agreeing (except for Bill - and he's right).
Anyway, let's get back to the fight...

stevebaby said:
He's up to his old tricks.
I always liked the description of alan jones..."he has a mouth like a cat's ****"
:D :D :D and he does indeed!
Hey stevebaby, Don't yer just luv that Alan Jones, I'm an avid watcher of his rants in the morning on 9's Today Show (I get home from me ride just in time) sometimes he's got a point or three an he don't mince the words either.
The other stuff was inevitable, a boiling cauldron of racism and hate. P/C bulls**t about multiculturalism and integration, these characters don't want to coexist in peace. Send em all back to where they originated from, see if they like it there, maybe they might learn that we've got it so good here. That's why so many try the back door to get a place in the sun.
I'm in favour of letting them wipe each other out, it might make this Great Country a better place. Dare I say it, as it was back in the earlier days of colonisation. Now that's a scary thought too.
Reintroduce the stocks and floggings for petty crime, keel hauling the serious offenders, use the replica of the Bounty especially after it has done a nice long sea voyage, a build up of lots of crusty barnacles on the hull, rip the flesh off em :eek: ?
Like Reg Regan says "Bring Back The Biff" it makes for good TV viewing don't yer think, better than Country Practice any day of the week ?
Not only that it takes the spotlite away from us getting beaten by those lucky bastards the poms in the cricket, how about Ricky Ponting and his boys then, kicking the **** of the Souf Afrcaaaaans too, go the Baggy Caps ?
Love yer work AJ cat's **** an all........*#!*&^5?:cool:

ellno#1 said:
Like Reg Regan says "Bring Back The Biff" it makes for good TV viewing don't yer think, better than Country Practice any day of the week ?

ELL,

I thought that's what is happening. Better that biff stuff we see in the news over and over again than Country Practice. :eek:

I think we have a frustrated younger set here in Sydney; Can't play cricket-The POMS beat us, Can't play Rugby Union just about anyone can beat us except the Irish (Sorry Limeric); Can't play the world game either. A few cyclists showing promise, but never really getting there.

Instead of lifting ourselves out of the mud and getting back into competition, its much easier to finger and pick on a minority group because of the situation!

The problem is that we have a sick government in power, that has tried very hard to court the far rightwing racist ratbag section of the community, that was stolen away from them by that One Nation Party. The encouragement these loonies gained from the present government trying to bring them back to the fold has led them to believe they have some sort of legitamacy. The rest is the historical record of the disgraceful stuff we are watching over and over again on television.

My personal belief is that this whole thing is some sort a political struggle between some would be if they could be types and a recently arrived minority group.

The arabic people of all pursuasions, be they secular, Christian, Moslem, Jewish, Bhuddist or other have been unjustly targetted as they are being blamed for the Iraq war by this loony fringe.

And all the while the same pathetic Australian Government through the AWB has been passing money under counter to the former Iraqi regime. It seems they too have the same innabnility and/or reluctance to compete fairly for a place among nations.

Kind regards,