Discovery disbands

Michael Vick awaits you Mike.

дом said:
So you have nothing to back up your assertions and are afraid to have everyone see you for the fraud you are. Thanks for confirming you are scared to answer direct questions with direct, intelligent answers.

дом said:
So you have nothing to back up your assertions and are afraid to have everyone see you for the fraud you are. Thanks for confirming you are scared to answer direct questions with direct, intelligent answers.
Why didn't you answer mine?

Doctor.House said:
Michael Vick awaits you Mike.
That's your comeback?!?!?! LOL Something about a dog abusing QB and then calling me Mike? You would have been better off admitting you have nothing to back up your assertions or simply running away.

If you owned a house, house---that mortgage would tilt on default too!

What have you done with those worthless Lance Pharmstrong ceiling posters?

Doctor.House said:
If you owned a house, house---that mortgage would tilt on default too!
I'm on my second house and not a default in sight. Nice try to keep avoiding my questions

What have you done with those worthless Lance Pharmstrong ceiling posters?
Projection? I mean you are the one who seemd to have an obsession for him.

limerickman said:
Just watching the effects of the collateralised debt obligations (cdo's) on the markets here in Europe.
Rank stupidity that European banks would by the debt obligations of US banks.
European institutions should not have bought these obligations : they should have ignored them and this would have left the problem quarantined over there.
Annoyed.

That problem over there - is now our problem by the looks of things.
BNP Paribas for one got roped in.
It's called Greed. Believe it or not Americans are not the only country with the problem. "Quarantined over there" You're dislike of American shines through again.

azdroptop said:
It's called Greed. Believe it or not Americans are not the only country with the problem. "Quarantined over there" You're dislike of American shines through again.

If you care to read my post properly, you will see that my criticism is reserved for European banks.
I specifically cited a European bank (BNP Paribas).

If the European banks were not so greedy - we (meaning Europe) wouldn't have the problem.

You need to be a bit less defensive, drop.

azdroptop said:
Wall Street rules the world and exports synthetic financial products.

Lance Pharmstrong ruled TDF TV-based cycling for seven tedious years.

America invaded Iraq for the $10 Trillion (wholesale) in oil reserves.

America is a bully, and everyone knows that except blind Americans.

limerickman said:
If you care to read my post properly, you will see that my criticism is reserved for European banks.
I specifically cited a European bank (BNP Paribas).

If the European banks were not so greedy - we (meaning Europe) wouldn't have the problem.

You need to be a bit less defensive, drop.
Everyone on this forum is...because they are tired of some constantly throwing their own ****.
It NEVER stops, that is why I type what I do…to BALANCE things.
:D

Tim Lamkin said:
Everyone on this forum is...because they are tired of some constantly throwing their own ****.
It NEVER stops, that is why I type what I do…to BALANCE things.
:D

Tim - you're a real voice of reason.

Not.:D

Lim you are right on top of everything...funny how he can say what he wants...however I am censored...goes back to what I said originally…this forum is about friends…..understand when I speak the truth it can bother members. :D

Tim Lamkin said:
Lim you are right on top of everything...funny how he can say what he wants...however I am censored...goes back to what I said originally…this forum is about friends…..understand when I speak the truth it can bother members. :D
And enemies.

Nice helmet btw!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Tim.

Tim Lamkin said:
Lim you are right on top of everything...funny how he can say what he wants...however I am censored...goes back to what I sad originally…this forum is about friends…..understand when I speak the truth it can bother members.

That's 100% correct, Tim.

I'm right on top of everything.

And if you've got proof to your assertions - send me your proof and we'll then decide if what you say is true.
Can't be fairer than that now, can I?

COOL...then you have proof ......that all he speaks..... is truth...I am humbled by his knowledge…or is it just I ...who must stand tall.

Tim Lamkin said:
COOL...then you have proof ......that all he speaks..... is truth...I am humbled by his knowledge…or is it just I who must stand tall.
No man stoops lower, when reaching for a cloak to mask another drug cheat.

Tim Lamkin said:
COOL...then you have proof ......that all he speaks..... is truth...I am humbled by his knowledge…or is it just I who must stand tall.

Tim - you're not reading what I posted.

Send me your proof - we'll see if it stands up and if it does, then you can post.

You know where to send it - after all it wouldn't be the first time that we've had to go through this, sure it wouldn't, Tim?