Mayo!

Bro Deal

Jun 26, 2006
It looks like Mayo may have returned to top form after several years off. New doctors? Okay, we won't go there.

Saunier has four stage wins by four different riders. Who will lead the team in the Vuelta?

Bro Deal said:
It looks like Mayo may have returned to top form after several years off. New doctors? Okay, we won't go there.

Saunier has four stage wins by four different riders. Who will lead the team in the Vuelta?
Very exciting team as I mentioned earlier.
And for Vuelta... Marchante or Gil, who else.

How about Piepoli as captain? With Simoni in support. Simoni was actually very grateful to Piepoli and kind of joked about such an arrangement as recompense, when they were interviewed together in the post stage show. It did seem that Piepoli could have won a minimum of three stages in this giro, if not constrained to a ride in a support role. This does not mean that he would be any better placed than Simoni is at present of course, but one has to wonder.

Andrija said:
Very exciting team as I mentioned earlier.
And for Vuelta... Marchante or Gil, who else.

ilpirata said:
How about Piepoli as captain? With Simoni in support.
Hardly.
There are two very strong, more complete and younger riders than Piepoli is and they are Spaniards.
Piepoli super-domestique again.
Hats off for his performance. Impressive.

Andrija said:
Hardly.
There are two very strong, more complete and younger riders than Piepoli is and they are Spaniards.
Piepoli super-domestique again.
Hats off for his performance. Impressive.
Piepoli super-doping domestique again.

fixed it for you.

thunder said:
Piepoli super-doping domestique again.

fixed it for you.
Yes, you're probably right.
Sad true of modern cycling.

It would be nice if they all (and I mean all, from champions to domestiques) after 8 years confess what they've been taking.
No problem after 8 years... Just their conscience.

Saunier Duval are the dirtiest team in the peloton.

They make Phoank look like a virgin.

thunder said:
Saunier Duval are the dirtiest team in the peloton.

They make Phoank look like a virgin.
That is a heck of a statement. Might I ask on what basis you say this? :confused: