OT: More on cows

In article <[email protected]>,
Rick Onanian <[email protected]> writes:
> On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 20:48:13 GMT, the black rose
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>Rick Onanian wrote:
>>> Headless poultry is cool.

>>I'm a little concerned about your mental health, cupcake.

> Mmmmmm....cupcakes....
>
> I'm hungry.

I consider muffins as failed cupcakes.

Once my girlfriend got a bee in her bonnet about the junk
food people feed the critters in Stanley Park. She tried to
offset the damage with what she considered "healthy" stuff --
bran muffins, hippie health food shop items made with carob,
etc. The looks the raccoons gave her would have stopped a
ship's chronometer.

I ended up having to scarph all that cardboard-y **** down;
no one else would eat it. Not even her.

cheers, & gooey sour cream icing, & anything is good w/
chocolate on it,
Tom