The Thread about Nothing....

gplama said:
Anyone going to the "more intimate confines" of DISC for Revolution 6 / Melb Cup on Wheels this weekend?

Seating is limited!

Rev 4 was $25 GA at Voda... Rev 6 is $29 GA at DISC, which I think is a reserved spot somewhere in the mens loos.
You booked tickets or just rocking up? I reckon she may be a sellout given how little room there is in DISC:(

Jono L said:
You booked tickets or just rocking up? I reckon she may be a sellout given how little room there is in DISC:(
are Howard or Bobridge or the Meyers gonna be there? When is their training camp before Copenhagen? They usually use Bordeux if the meet is in Europe.

20,000 people signup per day, are you one of them?

My name is Markus and I created this completely free dating site, every year our members go on over 18,000,000 dates! If you come from a mid sized city there is a good chance there are at least 3000 people online right now in your city. If you are single you've got nothing to lose, sign up now and see what you are missing.

20,000 people signup per day, are you one of them?

My name is Markus and I created this completely free dating site, every year our members go on over 18,000,000 dates! If you come from a mid sized city there is a good chance there are at least 3000 people online right now in your city. If you are single you've got nothing to lose, sign up now and see what you are missing.

gplama said:
He probably is...

what is the hierachy?

Dalai Lama?
220px-Dalai_Lama_1430_Luca_Galuzzi_2007crop.jpg

Panchen Lama?
panchen-lama_gyaincain-norbu.jpg

GP lama?
lama-animal3.JPG

heinkel12 said:
You sound like my Dad!

It's ancient wisdom, passed down from generation to generation. Only those who held a professional license prior to the 'Open' era were privileged enough to be initiated into this knowledge bequeathed by the ancients. I was among the last. Now that religion is extinct and the old arts are no longer practiced. Only a few wizened old men are left to keep alive the secrets of old.

Vadar has tried to learn the secrets of the ancients, but the lineage is near extinct and the path to enlightenment is hidden. He has realised this, hence his disappearance from this forum, to tread other paths and explore other religions. May God have mercy on his soul.

paulambry said:
Yes, thanks everyone. You've been an enourmous help.

Should have just gone straight to the font of wisdom and good sense..... Derailer Adjustment-How To

... of course you could have always read the "War and Peace" sized instruction/installation guide that Shimano includes with each piece of their equipment or the general "how to guides" that are on the Shimano USA website.

http://bike.shimano.com/publish/con...le.html/03) Front Derailleur Installation.pdf

Maybe they figured that y'all down under don't need stuff like this and didn't feature such a comprehensive "how to..." section on the .au website.

Tech Tips

All of the installation guides can be found with the items in question in the Products section:

6700 Front mech - exploded:
http://bike.shimano.com/media/techd.../FD/EV-FD-6700-2938_v1_m56577569830673798.pdf

67-- Front mech - install.
http://bike.shimano.com/media/techd...01/SI-5LW0A-001-ENG_v1_m56577569830671268.pdf

Hey Jono, I have a question about when you were in hospital in China.

When Mark Gunter came in to take your photo for Ride and introduced himself did you **** yourself laughing?

classic1 said:
Vadar has tried to learn the secrets of the ancients, but the lineage is near extinct and the path to enlightenment is hidden. He has realised this, hence his disappearance from this forum, to tread other paths and explore other religions. May God have mercy on his soul.
Fark 'im.

swampy1970 said:
... of course you could have always read the "War and Peace" sized instruction/installation guide that Shimano includes with each piece of their equipment or the general "how to guides" that are on the Shimano USA website....
Top work old bean. Clearly you are a gentleman and a scholar.

:eek::eek::eek: Real men don't read instructions!!!!...we 'go' at it until it either works or we break it...in the latter case we then adjourn to the LBS...instructions? ppppffffttttt

classic1 said:
Hey Jono, I have a question about when you were in hospital in China.

When Mark Gunter came in to take your photo for Ride and introduced himself did you **** yourself laughing?

Jono was in the middle of his love you long time session. Dont think he heard him.

Wow, I think I just had a beer that Nev might actually like. That's not the weird part - the weird part is I don't find it half bad either. It's a Lager that CUB would make if they weren't so ****house - Matilda Bay Big Helga Munich style lager.

img_7003.jpg