The Thread about Nothing....

What's he saying now? He said on TV there was stuff all in it, then said on Twitter he changed his mind and Sagan should have been dq'd.

Midgets. Can't trust anything they say or do.

classic1's take on Griepel. He's past it.

Kittel and Demare easily the quickest this year.

I dont think I can go 3 weeks with this ****ing annoying cnut thats invented wifi. Shut the fcuk up you old cnut. Give me FTTH!!!

What's he saying now? He said on TV there was stuff all in it, then said on Twitter he changed his mind and Sagan should have been dq'd.

Midgets. Can't trust anything they say or do.
He qualified his tweet later by saying relegation was ok but being kicked off the Tour was not.

I dont think I can go 3 weeks with this ****ing annoying cnut thats invented wifi. Shut the fcuk up you old cnut. Give me FTTH!!!

I like that old cnut. He's way better than sizzler bloke or cyclocross chick.

Haven't seen lamas gf for a few nights. They show McEwen and Sarah Carrigan instead.

Dad sent me the longest text I've ever got from him ranting about how bmc are ****heads, asking what the **** they are doing, and cracking at how stupid the directors are. It was ace

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lolz

In need of crosswinds.

If things dont pick up in the excitement stakes I mayyyy be forced to head over to youtube to watch a gplama video on which floormat you should buy for your indoor trainer. That will perk me right up.

****ing hell Paulie. Here's what a men in suits music montage is supposed to look like

One for Nev

2fe7fbdad46cd0e78819a4215eb92831--champions-cycling-art.jpg

Reactions: matagi
In need of crosswinds.

If things dont pick up in the excitement stakes I mayyyy be forced to head over to youtube to watch a gplama video on which floormat you should buy for your indoor trainer. That will perk me right up.

Looks like you've got your crosswind

In need of crosswinds.

hahahaha.

And yeah, I lolled off. But Robbie's increase in excitement level woke me for the last few kays... it's a good system.

****ing hell Paulie. Here's what a men in suits music montage is supposed to look like

True enough. It's a bona fide classic Classic.

At the place I used to work, we had video competitions each yea and one of the groups that won it did a crackin' recreation of that scene. I'll see if I can dig it out.

In the meantime... have a nice day...