Dave Z.'s diary for the ToC

The last guy who could wear a mustache well was Tom Selleck in his Magnum P.I. days. That was the 80s. Let it go Z.

hawkeye87 said:
The last guy who could wear a mustache well was Tom Selleck in his Magnum P.I. days. That was the 80s. Let it go Z.
A moustache and short shorts. Talk about overcoming adversity.

hawkeye87 said:
Incorrect. The Australian Cricket team still turn out the odd 'tache wearing guru.

hawkeye87 said:
I am a fan of the stache, it reminds me of ones worn in the late 1800's. Kind of Jesse Jamesish.(the original, not the motorcycle builder)

thoughtforfood said:
I am a fan of the stache, it reminds me of ones worn in the late 1800's. Kind of Jesse Jamesish.(the original, not the motorcycle builder)

Yeah! I'm not the only one who likes the 'stache then. My first reaction was that it was hideous. Then it started to grow on me and by the end of the ToC I thought it was sporty as hell.

nns1400 said:
Saw him in the peleton, and I was like....why??
Seriously . . . it looks absolutely ridiculous. In true Z fashion, I'm sure there's some sort of stupid reason. :D

Dr.Hairybiker said:
It's almost as if he doesn't even give a damn what anyone thinks about it.....................
It is very similar to that.....very. I think you are on to something!

I don't know about you guys, but i'm pretty sure Dave Z. was inspired by teammates Steve Cozza's 'stache....that thing is straight 70s ****.

Cozzainterv.jpg

C'dale Girl said:
Seriously . . . it looks absolutely ridiculous. In true Z fashion, I'm sure there's some sort of stupid reason. :D
Yeah... like maybe he's making a tribute to the Village People. :rolleyes:

Bro Deal said:
Luckily CFA keeps me up to date on important information like Dave Z. talking about his mustache.

http://web.mac.com/dzabriskie/iWeb/Site/Zabriskie%27s%20Point/6EF06354-93B3-4CEA-B6FE-54DD7DB058C4.html

Also the Z-Man is apparently launching a chamois creme called "DK NUTZ". :D:D
Ok, that is just cruel to do to his family, the wife AND the kid, especially the kid. Imagine the kid's wedding day, with the slide shows that are so popular now. If I were the kid, I wouldn't allow a single pic of him with the 'stache in my wedding slideshow.

As the wife, I wouldn't allow him in any of the family pics until he shaves that thing off.

Hey man, life's about choices. ;)