The Thread about Nothing....

Psyllium husks gave me indigestion, so I prefer wheatgerm or ground flax. Then are the standard 'cleaners': chopped spinach, beetroot, etc

Originally Posted by 531Aussie
Psyllium husks gave me indigestion, so I prefer wheatgerm or ground flax. Then are the standard 'cleaners': chopped spinach, beetroot, etc
Really? They're pretty inert - if your're drinking enough water, I'd suspect your gut bacteria are the culprits. Although admittedly wheatgerm or ground flax contain other nutrients so are more beneficial in that regard.

Gotta love the way file names get abbreviated on my Macbook's desktop - "Practice Parameters for Anal ....."

It'a an article about anal squamous cell carcinoma - no really, it is. I promise.

Originally Posted by matagi
Gotta love the way file names get abbreviated on a friend's Macbook's desktop - "Practice Parameters for Anal ....."

It'a an article about anal squamous cell carcinoma - no really, it is. I promise.
Fixxored that excuse for you...

Originally Posted by matagi
Some very masculine looking women in that race.
Something like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&gl=SG&v=MIaORknS1Dk

(I'm too grotesquely incompetent to know how to embed vid's)

I've muted my TV - if I have to listen to Mike Tomalaris for another minute, I may throw something at the TV

Forgot to mention Ma. I saw an Aston Martin Lagonda yesterday. It was big and looked like ****

bbp said:
Actually if you're prone to using your upper body when you pedal ie pulling on the bars to increase your leverage it will definitely make them worse. It's a posture that doesn't help rhoids. Leg pressure only and no diaphragm pressure should be ok. I ll need to learn to remember that when I get back in the saddle. And if you ever feel the lumps when you're wiping you'd better get used to pushing them back up past the sphincter. Hopefully they'll diminish with time. Psyllium husk is cheap (it's what's in expensive Metamucil) at the supermarket and a spoonful a day on muesli or whatever is simple.
Ta. I tend to be a bit of a swan, so not much pulling with the upper body (eh!). Mine is external, thanks classo, I can push as much as I like but its not going anywhere. I was so thrilled to have the quack tell me, "if you're going to have them, that's the one you want!" The ******* appeared to be genuinely happy for me........ I'm lactose indifferent. Ie not quite intolerant, but can tolerate less than most people, so in emergencies a couple of chocolate milks has always worked well for me. And before anybody tells me how good soy is for me, I'm allergic to it so get farked! It's always come in handy to prevent me having to eat tofu. Cherries, well I'd never been too interested in cherries so that's worth knowing, thanks tags! Psyllium sounds like a place, possibly a place I've been. For work, honest!

classic1 said:
Forgot to mention Ma. I saw an Aston Martin Lagonda yesterday. It was big and looked like ****
I saw a db9 in the street once, I think I actually creamed myself when it took off from the lights. 12 cylinders of soundgasm......

It's the joy of the human race! You never in your lifetime will ever be able to get along with... EVERYONE! Even if you went your whole life never uttering ONE SINGLE WORD, somebody wouldn't like you. Hell, they wouldn't even give a reason! I love to read and listen to everyone's thoughts! It's what makes the world great! I don't have to agree nor respond, but i do like hearing others opinions on things. I learned many.... MOONS AGO, never take things personally.Those who think they are BETTER THAN YOU, let em think it. Those with a.... ZEN QUALITY look beyond to what really matters!