USADA charge Armstrong with doping

Originally Posted by jhuskey .

I can't think of any pro that admitted to doping when they were initially accused. Some did eventually when the evidence piled.

I think Oscar Camezind admitted his guilt fairly promptly if memory services.

Message for Campybob : cool down mate this is only a discussion. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

Message for Campybob : cool down mate this is only a discussion.

I was cool before being cool was cool! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

There has been several dopers (mostly minor players in the pro peloton) that readily admitted to the charges. They can also be Googled up.

Lance, on the other hand, has been steadfast in his denials.

He could be lying his ass off for all anyone knows. Guilty as original sin or pure as the driven snow, he'll be banging hot blondes and helping cancer patients for the rest of his days while a bunch of losers on the intarwebz whine about him.

Roger Clemens probably has some interesting things to say about the he said/she said 'evidence' **** and the anti-doping 'justice' system. The words witch hunt and wasted money/time come to mind.

Yeah, it's only a discussion.

Until it's your name getting dragged thru the mud.

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .

I think that's me your'e confusing with CB, who incidentaly gave me a hard time about it.

No, I didn't give you a hard time...I only wished you safe riding! We did all used to ride with no head cover, in a hairnet or just a cycling cap.

I did relate my helmet-cracking dog crash story to you, but the Slovenian dude thinks that helmet slap will allow me to accept history being re-written! Sorta like when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.
You did wish me safe riding and any sentiment on my behalf is welcome. Some forgot the time, or weren't born early enough to remember when bike shops did not sell helmets, or only sold ones that could be squished up tight enough to fit in yer pocket.

Warming up with a Cinelli hairnet in a jersey pocket...memories! Yeah, too cool for school! I should dig it out just to go to a club ride and ******** the safety tards...the same morons that absoletely wet themselves when I take my track bike out.

Damn! Do you remember when mountaineering helmets started making the scene? The Bell Biker? The Skid Lid? The first Giro w/lycra covers?

I wonder how many here ever nailed on a pair of cleats or lifted the heels of a pair of leather sole shoes? IIRC, OldBobCat has been at it longer than me...he must be positively ancient! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

Speaking of very small countries...one of the had a guy busted for doperz.

Posted: Monday July 16, 2012 2:08PM ; Updated: Monday July 16, 2012 2:08PM
Lithuanian weightlifter out of Olympics for doping
Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/olympics/2012/07/16/lithuanian-weightlifter-olympics-doping.ap/index.html#ixzz20tSz0czA

VILNIUS, Lithuania (AP) The Lithuanian Weightlifting Federation says Aurimas Didzbalis has been suspended after failing a doping test and will miss the Olympics.
Didzbalis was Lithuania's best hope for a medal at the London Games that start July 27.
The federation said Monday that Didzbalis failed the test that was performed during the European Championship in April. The 21-year-old weightlifter won a silver medal in the 94-kilogram category at the worlds in Turkey.
Didzbalis was stripped of the medal and dropped from Lithuania's Olympic team for failing the doping test, the federation said.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/olympics/2012/07/16/lithuanian-weightlifter-olympics-doping.ap/index.html#ixzz20tSVksN9

Huh? A weightlifter dude...go figure.

Maybe Lance can recommend a good lawyer.
Wait, Lance never failed a doping test! Well, let's not talk about that one in the Tour of Switzerland...

Do you really believe anyone thinks clemens didn't dope? Read gossage's statements.who gives a rat's ass if la banged hot blondes.and wether or not la helped anyone with cancer is irrelevant.his cancer research is bs,no money goes towards research.and as far as awareness,everyone knows about cancer.I don't need to be made aware of a disease that killed my mother over 50 years ago.we need a cure not awareness

Reactions: lance_armstrong
Do you really believe anyone thinks clemens didn't dope? Read gossage's statements.who gives a rat's ass if la banged hot blondes.and wether or not la helped anyone with cancer is irrelevant.his cancer research is bs,no money goes towards research.and as far as awareness,everyone knows about cancer.I don't need to be made aware of a disease that killed my mother over 50 years ago.we need a cure not awareness

Message for Campybob : cool down mate this is only a discussion.

I was cool before being cool was cool! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

There has been several dopers (mostly minor players in the pro peloton) that readily admitted to the charges. They can also be Googled up.

Lance, on the other hand, has been steadfast in his denials.

He could be lying his ass off for all anyone knows. Guilty as original sin or pure as the driven snow, he'll be banging hot blondes and helping cancer patients for the rest of his days while a bunch of losers on the intarwebz whine about him.

Roger Clemens probably has some interesting things to say about the he said/she said 'evidence' **** and the anti-doping 'justice' system. The words witch hunt and wasted money/time come to mind.

Yeah, it's only a discussion.

Until it's your name getting dragged thru the mud.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Meh...all the EPO in Kayle Leogrande's fridge couldn't turn me into a Cat. 1.

You DO have some pics of Lancer's refrigerated panniers...don't you? NO??? Go figure!

Oh well. Lay on, MacDuffer. And damned be him that first cries, 'Hold, enough!'"

Do you really believe anyone thinks clemens didn't dope?

What I think about Roger matters not a whit and what you think about him matters even less. His money still spends and it ain't worth any less. He walked. (Get it?!?! Try the veal and be sure and tip your waitress! I'll be here all weekend, folks!)

Read gossage's statements.

What Goose shot off out of his pie hole matters about as much as Slovenianguy's idiotic lie that Lance never denied using dope.

who gives a rat's ass if la banged hot blondes.

It's proof of his integrity! A baller with one ball out-scoring everyone on this forum! Combined! AND out-cycling them! AND leading the way to cure cancer! The man should be made a saint or an OBE or at least the Governor of Texas.

and wether or not la helped anyone with cancer is irrelevant.his cancer research is bs,no money goes towards research.and as far as awareness,everyone knows about cancer.

Woah there, Tonto! You really need to check your hatred at the door. All that hate is gonna eat you up inside.

No research funding, huh? Do I really need to go all "Lance never denied doping" on you?

http://newsinfo.iu.edu/news/page/normal/2569.html

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/feb/27/local/la-me-0228-lance-armstrong-ballot-20110228

http://www.nypcancerprevention.com/issue/11/cancer_prevention/feature/armstrong.shtml

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lance_Armstrong

From Wiki: In 1997, Armstrong founded the Lance Armstrong Foundation, which supports people affected by cancer. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The foundation has become one of the top 10 groups funding cancer research in the U.S.[/COLOR]

If Lance stopped doing ANYTHING about cancer yesterday, he still did more than...

You know...to hell with it. The limerick dude is right.

I don't need to be made aware of a disease that killed my mother over 50 years ago.we need a cure not awareness

I'm sorry for your loss. I really am. Cancer...a second round of it...was the cause of the death on my mother in 1994. She survived breast cancer in 1955 only to die of lung cancer almost 40 years later.

But more to the point, what it is that you have done to "cure cancer" that gives you the brass to ***** about what the Lance armstrong Foundation does for cancer awareness, cancer research, aiding cancer patients and their families and assisting survivors?

What kind of hatred drives you folks? Did you get cheated out of a girlfriend by a guy in junior high school that was faster than you? Had more money than you? Was better connected than you? Did some guy beat you in a local bicycle race that snorted a line of coke or what? Inquiring minds want to know.

Yeah, limerickman...it's "only a discussion"...and God help us. I'm as cool as a cucumber right now! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

What kind of hatred drives you folks? Did you get cheated out of a girlfriend by a guy in junior high school that was faster than you? Had more money than you? Was better connected than you? Did some guy beat you in a local bicycle race that snorted a line of coke or what? Inquiring minds want to know.

Yeah, limerickman...it's "only a discussion"...and God help us. I'm as cool as a cucumber right now! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif
Well, Campy, since you're inquiring, I'll do you the service of giving you a nice, short answer. I'm not a Lance hater. I'm just a guy who wants the truth to come out. You and all the other Lance lovers in the world believe that the truth is an ugly thing because it might expose your hero as a fraud. You guys are the actual "haters" out there. Just look at the kind of bile you're spewing on this forum several times a day. You can't even handle Limerickman's gentle reminder that this is "only a discussion" without getting yourself all lathered up again. You take all this **** so personally.

Lighten up. If Lance Armstrong is innocent, why are you even worried?

I'm not a Lance hater.

The hell, you say! And a denier of even that reality. Do I really need a cute little smiley here for you? A guy with an avatar of Lance and a needle...go figure out 'who' the hater is. Smiley face here.

I'm just a guy who wants the truth to come out.

Uh...it's ALREADY 'out'. The blood values, The TUE. The test results. The sample analysis. The testimony of both his supporters and his accusers. The books. the newspaper articles.

It's been 'out' for years.

If you want to hear Lance mouth some words...good luck. Another little smiley for you here perhaps?

You and all the other Lance lovers in the world believe that the truth is an ugly thing because it might expose your hero as a fraud.

What kind of fraud? A doper that beat other dopers? Huh? Imagine that.

You guys are the actual "haters" out there. Just look at the kind of bile you're spewing on this forum several times a day. You can't even handle Limerickman's gentle reminder that this is "only a discussion" without getting yourself all lathered up again. You take all this **** so personally.

Nah. I laughed at limerick dude's reminder. Now, I could put another smiley here, but it might seem redundant.

Lighten up.

Any lighter and I would be working for Zeppelin, building the new Goodyear blimps. Insert smiley of choice here.

If Lance Armstrong is innocent, why are you even worried?

Worried? I've said it multiple times. Guilty or innocent, life goes on. I AM tired of morons making idiotic statements about Lance and others charged with doping such as Clemens. No smiley here please.

Of course, your 'truth' and his are two different things I'm guessing. Smiley optional.

Oh, I think you better go explain the Frank Schleck what the new 'truth' is. Maybe after Lance is 'truthered' you can change your avatar to a pic of Frank with Demol shoving a hypo up his ass. Add smiley face here.

I'm just killin' time waiting for the Salem judges to hand Lancer his ban.

What are the bookmakers giving for odds on that one?

An Armstrong ban will make as much sense as the one on Jan. It has some direct effect but doesn't kill the value of their name in sponsorship value. Just can't be involved directly with pro cycling for 2 years or so.

It has some direct effect but doesn't kill the value of their name in sponsorship value. Just can't be involved directly with pro cycling for 2 years or so.

It will give him the much needed time to admire his art collection and knock up a few more hotties.

CAMPYBOB, are you trying to get discovered by a Fox News talent scout?

No. But, I did get a sweet movie deal from MSNBC.

Does that make me a Movistar?

No wonder Johnny is so mellow.

Dope decision delayed...judge wonders just why the hell he's even involved in the case. No names...no dates...no evidence.

Who'lda thunk it?

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/judge-delays-ruling-in-armstrong-and-usada-case

"I couldn't find anything but conclusions (in the charges)," Sparks said. "Not one name, not one event, not one date,” said Sparks.

None the less, crowds were gathering at Tygart's house and were being issued pitchforks and torches for the march to Plano.

“Where do I have jurisdiction in this case when you can litigate this in the arbitration process?" Sparks said.

Da Judge can't even find a reason the case should be in front of the court...go figure. Perhaps we can now go in front of Congress or appeal to The Saviour, Odumbo, Himself, to rule on Lancer's guiltiness.

Armstrong’s lawyer Herman believes the system of arbitration will not provide a just and fair playing field. USADA’s record of cases which go to arbitration is 58-2, according to USA Today. “The Christians had a better record versus the lions than the athletes there," Herman told the judge.

Saint Lance will slay the lions AND the dragons! AND...cure cancer while winning the Tour!