World Naked Bike Ride in Brisbane - Saturday March 10th

Neosapienis

Guest
Hi!

My name is Dario Western and I'm the official organiser for the Brisbane
World Naked Bike Ride. Brisbane members of this group might have seen me in
the Quest newspapers lately (especially on the front cover of the Westside
News!)

Anyway, I thought I'd give the event a bit of a plug on this newsgroup as
well. :)

The WNBR began in 2004 in San Francisco as a means of protesting against the
destruction of the natural environment, oil dependency, and promoting public
awareness and acceptance of the human form. The motto for the ride is "Bare
As You Dare" - you can go as nude or as dressed as you want. There is only
one condition for the guys - they have to wear a sock over their groin (this
directive came from the Indooroopilly Police, not me).

Here are the details:

Place: Bikepath outside former ABC Radio studios, 600 Coronation Drive,
Toowong
Time: 4 p.m. for a 5 p.m. start (we will be doing some body painting before
the ride starts)
Plan: Riding on the bikepath from Toowong to Milton and back. We will be
having an after ride party at the Regatta Hotel to discuss next year's ride
and also the formation of a new nudist/naturist group geared at the under
40's.

Bring a backpack and a water bottle with you, as well as a big smile and
waves.

To join the ride, go to:

To join the naturist group, go to:
http://groups.msn.com/YoungBrisbaneNaturists

Stay kewl!!

--
Regards,

Dario Western

"Those who trade their precious liberty for a little imagined security
deserve neither security nor liberty." - Ben Franklin
Ph: 61-437-428-859

http://www.icq.com/38318214
http://www.myspace.com/fatpizzaman
http://theglamgod.spaces.live.com
http://360.yahoo.com/larrikin70
------------------------------

On Feb 25, 4:56 pm, "Neosapienis"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> My name is Dario Western and I'm the official organiser for the Brisbane
> World Naked Bike Ride. Brisbane members of this group might have seen mein
> the Quest newspapers lately (especially on the front cover of the Westside
> News!)
>
> Anyway, I thought I'd give the event a bit of a plug on this newsgroup as
> well. :)
>
> The WNBR began in 2004 in San Francisco as a means of protesting against the
> destruction of the natural environment, oil dependency, and promoting public
> awareness and acceptance of the human form. The motto for the ride is "Bare
> As You Dare" - you can go as nude or as dressed as you want. There is only
> one condition for the guys - they have to wear a sock over their groin (this
> directive came from the Indooroopilly Police, not me).
>
> Here are the details:
>
> Place: Bikepath outside former ABC Radio studios, 600 Coronation Drive,
> Toowong
> Time: 4 p.m. for a 5 p.m. start (we will be doing some body painting before
> the ride starts)
> Plan: Riding on the bikepath from Toowong to Milton and back. We will be
> having an after ride party at the Regatta Hotel to discuss next year's ride
> and also the formation of a new nudist/naturist group geared at the under
> 40's.
>
> Bring a backpack and a water bottle with you, as well as a big smile and
> waves.

> To join the naturist group, go to:http://groups.msn.com/YoungBrisbaneNaturists
>
> Stay kewl!!
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Dario Western
>
> "Those who trade their precious liberty for a little imagined security
> deserve neither security nor liberty." - Ben Franklin
> Ph: 61-437-428-859
>
> http://www.icq.com/38318214http://w...paces.live.comhttp://360.yahoo.com/larrikin70

You might think of it as an invitation, I think of it as fair warning
- thanks! Have fun!

Donga
(riding the other way)