2008 Tour de France Stage 16 - Tuesday, July 22: Cuneo - Jausiers, 157 km

mitosis said:
So are you going to call the train behind evans on the way down the mountain in stage 16 and on the way up alp d huez today wheel suckers or would that go against your prejudices?
Lighten up dude! The people who are truly prejudiced are you and the other hardcore Cadel fanboys/fangirls! So much so that you can't even take a bit of sarcasm. :rolleyes:

Popo was following team orders to have a go for the stage win. A decision the team probably made mid-race I imagine. He wasn't saying to the Silence-Lotto DS "Fark Off...I'm not backing off" on the race radio. His reputation as an employable cyclist would have been mud if he directly disobeyed team orders IMHO. He can feign weakness by soft-pedalling in other circumstances when he is behind Cadel however.

TheDarkLord said:
Lighten up dude! The people who are truly prejudiced are you and the other hardcore Cadel fanboys/fangirls! So much so that you can't even take a bit of sarcasm. :rolleyes:
Straight on the personal attack. Seems like you don't cope very well with objectivity. Lighten up dude the joke's on you. ;)
If you want some sarcasm read some of my posts.