As certain as 'Death and Taxes'

Felt_Rider said:
Silence??

Was that the magic phrase?
Actually, I don't want Fist **** to go away. The board has been so slow lately and really, if the mods throw FF off for posting about only-doping then they'd have to kick me off for posting about anything but cycling related topics.

Beside, if FF goes then I can't type fist **** legitimately anymore. I mean, for no other reason, we should keep him so we can write and read the words fist ****.

Fist.

Flyer's.Finale! said:
Fraud Finder

Freaky Fast

Feud Fighter

Fertilizer Fever

Forever Fantastic

Feral Fun

Fabulous Fundamentals

Feral Fun???

Flyer's.Finale! said:
Fraud Finder

Freaky Fast

Feud Fighter

Fertilizer Fever

Forever Fantastic

Feral Fun

Fabulous Fundamentals
Your greasy old liver is MINE!!!!MINE!!!
Feckin' Fool.

Back on message:

All of the Pro Tour riders abuse the following doping products:

synthetic testosterone
EPO
eGH
hGH
hCG
Clomid
Amphetamines
Vasodiliators
blood thinners
corticosteroids
insulin-glucose

Thanks for coming!

Flyer's.Finale! said:
Back on message:
All of the Pro Tour riders abuse the following doping products:
ummmm......
speculation is it not.
just the very thing you say everybody else is doing.

If you can prove all the pro tour riders abuse those products, then I will believe you.

until then, go away!

He cannot prove he does not use, remember he says all use and he is a competitive cyclist, so the deduction says...

Flyer's.Finale! said:
Better be sure you know what the elevated enzyme levels are first.
Like the mighty Zulu warriors of Cetshwayo...I will eat your liver and be strengthened by it!
I will care nothing for your enzyme levels as I sprint to victory down the Champs D'Elysee at the head of the peleton, vanquishing all in my wake to claim my rightful due of a harem of podium girlies with nary a thought for the state of arousal of the useless eaters who dare to challenge THE MIGHTY STEVEBABY!!

Jeez...all this stuff you've been recommending...it might be undetectable but it sure has some interesting side effects.

Tim Lamkin said:
He cannot prove he does not use, remember he says all use and he is a competitive cyclist, so the deduction says...
When I collect his greasy old liver he won't be using anything but a cell phone to call 911 for an emergency transplant.

BTW...some other members of the forum have expressed an interest in some Flyer de foie gras...Flyer...when you read this...would you mind terribly force feeding yourself on a bit of corn mash?
You know it's the right and proper thing to do.
:D

Flyer's.Finale! said:
Fraud Finder

Freaky Fast

Feud Fighter

Fertilizer Fever

Forever Fantastic

Feral Fun

Fabulous Fundamentals

Futile fornication!