Clydesdale community challenge part iv

Oh yeah, finally hopped on a scale - after weighing ~235 at the start of the season and riding 1600 miles, I now tip the scales at a bantam....

....225. Eh, oh well. I could lose more weight but that would entail giving up beer, and that just ain't happening.

15,711.1 + 35.7 = 15,746.8

Originally Posted by Chavez . snip.....I could lose more weight but that would entail giving up beer, and that just ain't happening.
I LOVE beer, and not the lite **** or budweiser. I'm talking the 300 calorie per 12oz bottle type of tasty beer! I still drink one or two per week, but I had to cut WAY back in order to lose the weight.

15,746.8+20.2 = 15,769.0

Not giving up the beer anytime soon either. I just made a simple rule.....beer only on days with an 'R' in the name.

Originally Posted by RyanKuhne .

Not giving up the beer anytime soon either. I just made a simple rule.....beer only on days with an 'R' in the name.

I hear ya, I try to keep my drinking solely to days that end in "y"

15,994.9 + 64.5 = 16,059.4

Fastest and longest ride ever!. My second metric century and this was a solo effort. This started out as a 50 mile ride with a 25 mile turn around point. I felt so good at the turn around point I thought what the hell, lets make it a metric century. A 16.7mph average for 64.5 miles is not shabby for how long I've been riding a bicycle.

Reactions: Chavez
16098.5 + 9.9 = 16108.4

Short ride tonight. Trying to save some legs for my first century on Sunday!

Quote:Originally Posted by Dad-2-3 . 16098.5 + 9.9 = 16108.4

Short ride tonight. Trying to save some legs for my first century on Sunday!

Good luck on your ride.