Hobbies Besides To Cycling?

I have a bunch of hobbies besides cycling.
I collect international coins,woodworking,gardening,hiking/camping,video games and movies.

Probably gaming. 85% of the time I spend at my PC is all gaming. Maybe Geocaching aswell. Real fun stuff to do with your friends.

I tried playing a FPS on the computer once. "Combat Arms", in case you're wondering. I lack the coordination required to press 15 buttons at once. Then a guy sent me a really mean message. He said, " the point is to try to NOT die". That really hurt my feelings, too. So I said eff it.

kana_marie said:
I could never get into it. I broke my leg In a car accident, and the top of the rollerblade pressed up against my metal plate.
So when you had that accident, was the hole in your leg like a 3rd vagina, when 'aunt flo' visited for that time of the month?

swampy1970 said:
So when you had that accident, was the hole in your leg like a 3rd vagina, when 'aunt flo' visited for that time of the month?
now that you mention it, I guess it kind of was like a 3rd vagina. The bone popped right out of my leg, so there was a definite hole, for sticking a bone in, that made me pretty high maintance.( I couldn't even get my own glass of water at first.) So yeah, counting those as the primary characteristics,it is a vagina.
Lmao

swampy1970 said:
now that you mention it, I guess it kind of was like a 3rd vagina. The bone popped right out of my leg, so there was a definite hole, for sticking a bone in, that made me pretty high maintance.( I couldn't even get my own glass of water at first.) So yeah, counting those as the primary characteristics,it is a vagina.
Lmao

I started a non-profit, I cook, I write, I used to bake, and I watch a lot of TV shows while laying in bed. I don't know if I even consider cycling a hobby. It just feels like something I do, in the same way I don't consider going to the gym a hobby.

I don't have a lot of creative hobbies apart from cycling. I'm one of those 'boring type' creatures that are abundant on earth. However, I do enjoy occasional reading, a little writing and cooking sometimes. And I am mad about a game called DotA 2.

I am an avid gamer, but I also love to write. Normally I carry a small journal around with me during my day, and if I think of a cool plot concept, development for an existing character, or anything interesting really, I will write it down and review it later when I am at a computer. I love writing novels and also writing articles and news. I am also a fan of meditation, as it has done wonders for my stress levels and relaxation,

I like hobbies that improve my riding. That's why I have taken up weight lifting. I also do a little interval training to with the intent of getting my cardiovascular fitness level up. Other than that reading is a great (mostly free!) hobby that I have taken up (man I am getting old.) Also cooking (That GRILL) is another little useful hobby I have been picking up.

It's difficult for me to say if they are actuall hobbies as I just see them as things I do.

I do enjoy gaming a lot. At the moment I am mainly playing online games like War Thunder & am thinking about getting back into World of Tanks. I'm also playing Project CARS too at the moment that I am really enjoying.

From a young age I've always been interested in the world wars and military aircraft. I like reading stuff about the wars & researching stuff about it. I really find that interesting.

I have a lot of hobbies! One hobby of mine is going walking around my neighborhood with my dog.I also love taking my beagle for a walk. Another hobby I have is writing and doing crafts! Those two have always been hobbies that I enjoy a lot.

Some of my hobbies including working out, reading and drawing. I want to take up rollerblading this summer as way of exercising.

I love videogames above all, primarily League of Legends which requires a lot of dedication to get good at.
I also really love games development and 3D animation with available videogame resources.

I like playing football besides cycling. I get some time and join my club to play football. I also like swimming for competition or just for fun. I travel a lot mostly on holidays which makes me relax my mind.

Shopping and music is a favorite of mine too. I would say culinary kitchen endeavors is another favorite, Lol. I am slicing, dicing, and cooking a ton of different foods. It is a time consuming hobby. Much more than a microwave dinner or box of rice-a-roni so I can call it a hobby. I photograph the dishes and have compiled E-books of recipes.

All kinds of different forms of exercise not just biking. Lift weights, jog, run, and different types of cardio slow movement/fast movement workouts. It is a real hobby for me.