USADA charge Armstrong with doping

I see the press are chasing Bassons and Simeoni for their 'opinions' of Armstrong. Lordy...as if they have anything of legal merit to offer to the case.

jh, I own a farm, several tractors and have a straw hat. Can I please be an honorary hilljack?

I do plan on retiring to Tn. At least from November thru February. You have much better winter weather than us! Besides, I can already speak Hillbillyese and I like Jack Daniels. I'll slap a few Rebel flags on my pick 'em up trucks and learn to climb the Smokies!

Tn. is a beautiful state.

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .

I see the press are chasing Bassons and Simeoni for their 'opinions' of Armstrong. Lordy...as if they have anything of legal merit to offer to the case.

jh, I own a farm, several tractors and have a straw hat. Can I please be an honorary hilljack?

I do plan on retiring to Tn. At least from November thru February. You have much better winter weather than us! Besides, I can already speak Hillbillyese and I like Jack Daniels. I'll slap a few Rebel flags on my pick 'em up trucks and learn to climb the Smokies!

Tn. is a beautiful state.
NewFound Gap Rd is one of my favorite climbs. 15 miles up, a solid Cat 1 maybe Hors climb. You will need to learn to call it a Confederate flag however. "Rebel" is condescending. I drve an Audi btw.

Meh...I'm just a damned Yankee! But, I do like grits, sweet tea and Tn. sippin' whiskey.

West Virginia and Pennsylvania climbs are the most painful I've found. Shorter, but steeper. Next Time I'm down your way I will climb NewFound Gap. And curse your name all the way to the top, I'm sure!

Huh? You've never had a beer & shot in "The Rebel Bar & Grill" in Columbia??? Well, I'm proud to be a Rebel 'cause the South's gonna do it again...and again! (couldn't resist the CD lyrics)

We now return to to your regularly scheduled decade old dopaholic story of Lance Armstrong, the All-American Boy and the saga of how he smote the drugged up Eurpeans with superior American Pharmacological science. And with a heart the size of a football. And over-sized lungs. And by training harder and eating less than Jan.

Originally Posted by slovakguy .

w-i-t-c-h-hyphen-h-u-n-t. witch-hunt.

perhaps we should burn him before he turns us all into newts.
I, of course, left that hyphen out because I was asking if people could spell it. :)

I stand corrected sir.

Realistically speaking, they could basically just disqualify the top 25-35 or so in any major bike race.
To keep it interesting, determine beforehand how many will be disqualified, but keep it top secret until after the race.

Nukuhiva said:
Realistically speaking, they could basically just disqualify the top 25-35 or so in any major bike race.
And this is based on what?

In other news, the USADA has opened an investigation into all companies in Silicon Valley. They heard some were gaining an unfair advantage by doping in the production of semi-conductors and microchips...

You know De Telegraaf makes the National Enquirer look very respectible, right?

Idiot.

Idiot.

Hey now!

Don't you think you're giving idiots a bad name?

/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

Right on cue. Just a "How high, sir?" is all that's required. This is getting kind of fun again. Trained squirrels can do all kinds of tricks...
If I were them, I'd keep a bag over my head too/img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif.

All kinds of backroom deals are being made as I type in order for everyone involved to save face and not lose too much money - UCI included. Obviously, the soon-to-be suspended have already been advance notified - hence their ineligibility for the Olympics. Just coincidence? Yeah, sure - whatever you want to believe. Santa Claus is coming to town too. LOL!

All kinds of backroom deals are being made as I type in order for everyone involved to save face and not lose too much money - UCI included. Obviously, the soon-to-be suspended have already been advance notified - hence their ineligibility for the Olympics. Just coincidence? Yeah, sure - whatever you want to believe. Santa Claus is coming to town too. LOL!

I used to think you were a libtard moron.

I was incorrect.

You're just a regular, run-of-the-mill moron.

But, I need a good laugh after the 100° ride I just got in from, so let's here it. Spill the beans. You're obviously way more in touch with the USADA/WADA/UCI than us mere mortals.

'Who' is getting banned?

How much is Lance paying to beat the wrap and to whom is he paying the vig to?

Is Tyler a bigger whiner than you or does it just appear that way because he has a global audience?

And 'why' was Clemens aquitted?

"Who' was on the grassy knoll?

Will Hein buy a new ghetto Benz or go with the Jag and a set of donk rimz?

What are tomorrow's Mega Millions numbers?

Just a "How high, sir?". I realize he's challenged, but damn!
I'll keep serving him because he can't get enough./img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

David Walsh writing in todays newspaper suggests if the De Telegraaf article is accurate, then Armstrong will have his work cut out trying to fight his case.